Tuesday, October 18, 2011

{'ello}

How was my birthday weekend? Absolutely fantastic! I did it...I did it...I got my first tattoo. I totally worked myself up over nothing because it hardly hurt. I was super excited through the whole thing. More details of what I got on Friday. :)  I saw this on a couple of blogs and thought "what the heck", I would give it a go for fun, enjoy...

me and the sista

A. Age: 26, as of yesterday...eek. Kinda not used to it yet lol.
B. Bed size:a plush Queen.
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes and hanging up clothes. They both pile up to oblivion.
D. Dogs: I'm more of a micro pig lover. *i wish
E. Essential start to your day: pulling the covers back over my head and trying to avoid getting up until the very last second ;) I'm horrible.
F. Favorite color: Turquoise, gray, and purple.
G. Gold or Silver: mostly silver
H. Height: 5'3"
I. Instruments you play: I used to dabble in piano and I used to play clarinet. gosh I feel lame.
J. Job title: Team member...woot!
K. Kids: we want some.
L. Live: not here for long!
M. Mother’s name: Giuliana
N. Nicknames: Rachel Ray, Rachy, Rach, Ray, Ninja, Nighthawk etc.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Zip.
P. Pet peeves:  cat hair, dogs jumping on me, and mean people.
Q. Quote from a movie: "I haven't laughed so hard since I fell of my dinosaur."
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: oldest of 4
T. Time you wake up: 5am
U. Underwear: under there.
V. Vegetable you hate: brusselsprouts. yuck.
W. What makes you run late: Trains..so many trains.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Elbow. super exciting, oh and nothing was wrong with it. :(
Y. Yummy food that you make: Shepard's pie, chicken cutlets, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and cakes! I'm so hungry right now.
Z. Zoo animal: I am fascinated by the giraffes! They blow my mind.


That's probably enough insight into my random mind for the moment ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love & appreciate your comments!