Tuesday, November 22, 2011

{Snow!}



I think my husband and I spread ourselves a little thin this weekend, but man was it a blast! We bought our very first appliances.  Most were included with the house except the fridge.  It was really exciting to pick everything out and order it. You feel so grown up when you have to do stuff like that...or at least we do.  It's pretty funny.  We got snow in the mountains, so our friends decided it was perfect time for a Jeep run.  We took 4 Jeeps up and made a fire.  This was my first snow run and it was a lot of fun! I want to do it again really soon.  Our friends Adam and Mindy were also kind enough to let us shoot some of their guns, which was my favorite part.  It was my first time shooting a 9MM hand gun.  So awesome! I'm not a fan of killing animals, but love to shoot into the mountains and would really love to do some target shooting.  It's so neat. 







my hubby makes me laugh like no other

the work group :)
That same evening we got all dolled up in our best 80's fashion.  Our co-worker had a band performance at a Karaoke bar they frequent.  They cover songs from the 80's so the bar held a costume contest. A large group of people from work came out, and it was a great time.  We normally don't go out on the town like that but it was an entertaining night and the band was amazing. Everyone's costumes were so good!  After this weekend we are going to be in no short supply of other busy weekends.  The house is coming along really fast.  We are going to start packing up and moving out! I can't believe how fast a house can be built.  From the first picture we took of our empty lot to a complete structure with cabinets going in within 2 months! I can't wait to share the progress through the pictures we've taken every week. 
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love & appreciate your comments!