Friday, November 4, 2011

{Friday I'm in Love}

Happy Friday! :) I don't work on Fridays so even more room to love them.  The Mr. and I slept in to an ungodly hour but it felt so good. We did unfortunately wake up to clouds, rain, and more dark clouds.  We spent the day vegging and coupon clipping lol.  In the spirit of Friday here are some things I am currently "Loving". :)
School of Hard Rocks...such an awesome color

I can't wait for season 2 and I'm not even done catching up with season 1. I'm watching another episode tonight :)

Just got this in the mail from Amazon yesterday, already loving it.

Addicted, are you?

Salted Caramel Mocha in a red cup...yummm

Anyway, enough ramblings...Sherlock is calling. Night Lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love & appreciate your comments!