Thursday, September 22, 2011

{weekend}

 Finally got to try the new self-serve yogurt shop in town. I'm pretty sure half the options ended up in either mine or Mindy's cup!
 Presenting Lot 17...soon to be the Home of this Mr. & Mrs.!
 We finally got to visit one of my best friends and her husband at her home on the coast this past Saturday. This was my 2nd time getting to see her son Eli, who is adorable and growing so fast.  I was so happy to get a chance to chat and get caught up.
Our friends just make the most beautiful babies! Darling Annabelle was dedicated at church this Sunday, and we couldn't have been more excited to be invited to witness it.  She was all dressed up in her mama's childhood dress and a cute white bonnet.

My coach's at work know how to drop hints at wanting baked goods to make an appearance at work. So Sunday night I decided to bake up some cookies with some Reese's minis inside! 

This weekend was both good and bad.  A grandmother left us this weekend, a migraine and stress decided to visit, but we are all on the mend and focusing on all the yummy and exciting things that are filling our lives. I'm so grateful for all of our friends and how strong our friendships grow as we all grow up together.  Hope you all are having a lovely week. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love & appreciate your comments!