1. Growing up I had a huge desire to be athletic. I wanted to be a gymnast and do ballet. I didn't have the opportunity to then but once I got to college I took some classes and absolutely loved it.
2. The bigger the sunglasses the better.
3. I have 14 different Clue games. I love the game itself, the illustrations, and the joy of collecting something unique.
4. Although my husband as a lot, I have no tattoos but am hoping this is the year I get my first!
5. I love party planning, hosting, and gift giving.
6. I am a citizen of 3 countries. The US, The UK, and Italy. I reside now in Oregon, but my heart belongs to England.
|dad & i having our first fish'n'chips|
7. My husband and I are self-taught, amateur cake decorators.
|our baby shower 'baby bump' cake|
8. I have never had the chicken pox. The only family member to have had it is my dad, when he was little. My mom is naturally immune. Weird huh?
9. My favorite book character of all time is Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables. Her imagination inspires me. She never had much but her imagination made her rich.
|elle était très chic|